How and when will I receive my vehicle title (automobile/motorcycle, boat/watercraft, etc.) upon paying off my loan?
Please note, vehicle titles are no longer stored on location, and will not be available for pick up at the time of loan payoff without proper advanced notice. Titles can be released in the following ways:
- You may request your title be sent to any of our locations by a specific date with enough proper notice for the title to be on-site for pick-up at the time of payoff. Title will be released immediately only for payoffs using cash, internal transfers from MembersAlliance accounts, wire transfers, or cashier’s checks. Typically proper notice will constitute 1 business day with a minimum 24 hour notice for pick up at any of our locations.
- You may request your title be sent to any of our locations at the time of payoff. Title will be available for pick-up in 1-10 business days, depending on how final payment is made:
a. 1 day: cash, internal transfer, cashier’s check, wire transfer
b. 10 days: personal checks, money orders, other payments
- DEFAULT OPTION: Your title will be mailed to the primary address on your account after your loan is paid off. Title will be released along the same timeframe as above, based on the payment type, and mailed to your address on file. Titles are typically mailed approximately 10 business days from payoff.
How do I get in touch with someone from the Financial Care Team?
Our Financial Care Team is located off-site. To reach someone from our Financial Care Team you can send us a message or call the main telephone number at 815-226-2260 and ask for assistance.
Are there any minimum insurance requirements if I have a loan on a vehicle? What MembersAlliance location address do I use for the lienholder?
Yes, members must have both Comprehensive and Collision coverage for the full term of the loan. Maximum deductibles of $500.00 on each.
Location Address to use for lienholder (loss payee):
MembersAlliance Credit Union
5286 Nimtz Rd
Loves Park, IL 61111.
This is an administrative location and is non-transactional.
Credit Card FAQs
If you have questions or would like additional information on any of the points covered in this FAQ, contact our Visa department at 815-226-2260 or 800-426-2260 or contact us.
How do I contact MembersAlliance about my credit card?
Contact by phone:
- 24-Hour Call Center: 800-234-5354
- Pin Number for ATM Transactions: 888-891-2435 (Must use primary phone number linked to account)
Can I contact MACU with Visa card questions?
Of course! You may visit or contact any location during business hours, or utilize 24/7 service for card balances, reporting lost or stolen cards, or making payments at 800-234-5354. Please call from the number on your account to ensure prompt service.
What are the associated fees of my Visa card?
- Returned Check Fee - $25.00
- Document Copy Fee - $5.00 per statement
- Research Fees - $15.00 per hour
- Rush Fees 2 Day - $35.00
- Rush Fees 1 Day - $55.00
- Bad Address Fee - $5.00
How do I update my billing address and phone number?
Notify MACU of any changes to your address or phone number so that we may correct the information on all of your MACU accounts, including your Visa account(s). Information can be updated in Online Banking or at any of our branches.
Can I use my MACU Visa card for a cash advance?
Yes. You can use your MACU Visa card for a cash advance by visiting a MACU branch or by utilizing an ATM. Transactions conducted at an ATM require a PIN (personal identification number). To select and receive your PIN call 888-891-2435.
How do I access my Visa account online?
In order to access your Visa account online, visit the secure website, www.membersalliance.org, log into WebDirect Online Banking, and then click on the Credit Card tab at the top of your screen. You will enter the Account Overview screen.
Can I receive my Visa statement by e-mail?
Yes. The e-mail that you receive will be a notice that your statement is available. You will then be able to go to www.membersalliance.org, log into your WebDirect Online Banking account, and follow the steps above. To view your statements, click on "Statement History" from the top navigational menu.
How do I dispute a merchant charge?
To dispute a charge on your statement, submit the request in writing to: MembersAlliance Credit Union, 2550 S. Alpine Rd., ROckford IL 61108, or contact us for further information. You may also log into WebDirect Online Banking, click on your Credit Card account, and then click on the Credit Card tab at the top of your screen. You will enter the Account Overview screen. Locate and click "Online Assistance" to receive fraud and dispute information submission details.
How can I apply for credit increases?
Contact MACU at 815-226-2260, visit any MACU branch location, or apply online.
When will my payment be due?
Your payment due date will be the 11th of each month. We suggest making your payment a few days prior to the due date.
How can I get a replacement card?
Replacement cards can be obtained by contacting MACU at 815-226-2260.
Can I make my Visa payment at MACU?
Yes. Payments can be made at any MACU location, through online or mobile banking, or by establishing a recurring automatic payment. However, if you prefer to mail your payment, the address is:
MembersAlliance Credit Union
PO BOX 37035
Boone, IA 50037-0035*
*Payments received at the mailing address will be credited to your account as of the day of receipt.