Klaas Financial to hold on-site retirement seminars
We will be welcoming back experts from Klaas Financial for two evenings, one in October and one in November, where they will review Retirement preparedness and what you can do early or towards the end of your career to prepare for retirement laying out available options for each case and answering common questions like:
- Am I financially ready to retire?
- How do I ready my pension packet?
- Should I take the lump sum or monthly pension?
- What about Rollovers & In-service withdrawals?
- How much will I need for retirement?
- Do I need Long Term Care Insurance?
- When should I consider taking social security?
- Are there other investment choices besides what is in my 401k?
Available classes will be held at our 2550 S. Alpine Rd office:
- Tuesday, October 22nd, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Wednesday, November 6th, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Please call Klaas Financial at (815) 877-8440 to reserve your seat for one of these upcoming seminars. Space is limited.
These sessions will resume starting January 2019. All credit union branches will close at 1:00 pm on the 2nd Wednesday of EVERY MONTH (with the exception of November - 1st Wednesday). Our focus, our mission, remains to be the leader in our community in providing financial products, exceptional service, and financial education. The credit union staff will be working on group and individualized training during these afternoons to ensure the proper and consistent education and training so we can best meet your needs. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to continuing to better serve you!
To facilitate these training sessions all locations will be closing at 1:00 pm on these dates:
- Wednesday, January 9th
- Wednesday, February 13th
- Wednesday, March 13th
- Wednesday, April 10th
- Wednesday, May 8th
- Wednesday, June 12th
- Wednesday, July 10th
- Wednesday, August 14th
- Wednesday, September 11th
- Wednesday, October 9th
- Wednesday, November 20th
- Wednesday, December 11th