Update regarding branch lobbies
Coronavirus and service related updates:
In accordance with the state's recent mandate, starting Monday 8/30 members visiting our branches are required to wear a mask while inside.
The bulleted items below will be guidelines followed when visiting a branch during the initial phase of reopening:
- A Photo ID will be requested at entry.
- Face coverings/mask are required. You will need to remove briefly for identification.
- Member flow will be facilitated by a security guard and member service specialist.
- Sneeze guards and hand sanitizers are in place as an added protective measure.
- Capacity is limited.
- Cleaning will take place after each member.
- We request that only members conducting business come into the branch.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
Although all branches are open, please keep in mind digital banking options and minimal contact options (night deposits and drive-ups) are available as well. The digital banking solutions available can be beneficial, not just as a mechanism to continue practicing social distancing, but can also be extremely convenient ways to complete many of your banking needs. If you’d like any assistance getting any online or mobile banking options set up, any of our experienced staff members would be happy to help.
We will continue to monitor the recovery and follow recommended guidance from local, state, and federal authorities. We will continue to provide regular updates informing you as such on our website, Facebook, and through member email communication.
Remember, we are here to help.
If you’ve been financially impacted by the COVID pandemic, whether you’re worried about your repayment options with your current MembersAlliance loans, or looking at ways to trim current expenses or pay for new expenses, contact any of our loan specialists immediately at 815-226-2260 or 815-484-1160.
Digital Banking Solutions available:
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Online Application Center (new account and loan application processing)
Bank Easy. Save More. STAY SAFE. We Can Help.