Full Time Special Service Representative
(FT - 40 hours per week)
MembersAlliance Credit Union is proud to be part of the rich cultural history of the Rockford area and surrounding region. Founded in 1938 by a small group of Sundstrand employees, MembersAlliance has grown to be the largest locally owned credit union, serving over 19,000 members in the counties of Winnebago, Boone and Ogle.
As a Member Services team member, the Special Service Representative is responsible for assisting Members and potential Members with their financial needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes all financial transactions for Members.
- Assists Members with opening new accounts and servicing existing accounts.
- Identifies and cross sells services and products to Members and potential Members.
- Corresponds with loan applicants and submits necessary documents for approval.
- Balances cash drawer with daily transactions.
- To provide friendly, professional and personal service to all Members.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of all products and services offered by the Credit Union.
- To assist all Members in the lobby within 5 minutes.
- To provide information to Members regarding new products and services.
- To add these new products and services to accounts as often as possible.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. It is an overview of the essential duties of the position.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION:
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or Equivalent
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years of customer service, cash handling or prior Teller experience. Prior experience in a Credit Union is preferred.
Please send a resume, along with a cover letter describing prior experience and salary history to:
Jeaneil Lanza, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com
Or apply through our ad on Indeed.com.