Home Equity Loans
Need a quick cash influx for a major expense? You can use the equity built in your home to help cover almost anything. Home equity loans feature a lower rate than most personal loans, and can increase your tax deductible interest.*
Home Equity real estate loans will be secured by owner occupied residential real estate property located in Boone, Dekalb, Lee, McHenry, Ogle, Stephenson or Winnebago County in Illinois and Green, Rock or Walworth County in Wisconsin.
- Use the equity in your home to fund almost anything
- Medical bills, home improvement, debt consolidation, and more!
- Low, fixed interest rates
- Flexible terms and affordable payments
- Decisions made right here in Rockford
- Local service for the life of the loan
- Home Equity Line of Credit available
- Interest is typically tax deductible*
Information you will need to apply:
Take a look at our current rates.
Calculate your payments with these handy financial calculators.
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System "NMLS"
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing "SAFE Act" requires the registration of a mortgage loan originator "MLO" on the "NMLS" federal registry.
"MLO's" registered through MembersAlliance Credit Union are:
Dahlberg, Kammie NMLS # 785023
Jaborek, Lea NMLS # 800068
Rundblade, Elizabeth NMLS # 530713
Smith, Patricia NMLS # 504293
*Consult your tax advisor.