Our Financial Care Team is readily available to assist our members who find themselves experiencing financial hardship.
What you can expect from the Financial Care Team:
- We are hear to listen regarding your financial concerns and personal situations.
- We will work with you on a one-on-one basis to help you manage your outstanding credit balance(s) if you are experiencing financial challenges.
What will be the next steps?
- Contact us directly through here or call us at 800-426-2260 or 815-226-2260 ex. 0113 to discuss your personal situation.
- We will guide you through options to becoming financially healthy.
- Together we will work with you to come up with a solution that best fits your monthly budget.
We understand how overwhelming financial challenges can be. The Financial Care Team may be able to help. We encourage you to speak to one of our Financial Care Team staff first before making any decision, especially bankruptcy.
About our Financial Care Team - Our Financial Care Team has over 45 years of combined experience helping people become financially healthy. They are passionate and determined to make a positive difference in the lives of our members.
If you are struggling financially, or you know of someone who is struggling financially, please contact the Financial Care Team at 800-426-2260 or 815-226-2260 ext. 0113 or message us directly through this page by clicking the “We Can Help” button and complete the request for financial assistance and someone from our Financial Care Team will be in contact with you. The information shared with the Financial Care Team will remain confidential.